CITY GOVERNMENT OF SAN FERNANDO, LA UNION
digital cities ph:
The San Fernando Experience
Skilled, dedicated and committed local talent pool is what we have.
Higher Education Graduates
Colleges and Universities
CENTER OF DEVELOPMENT FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
DMMMSU – MLUC | LORMA COLLEGES
total number of graduates based on specialization
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & COMPUTER SCIENCE
MEDICAL & ALLIED
EXISTING IT-BPO BUSINESS IN THE CITY
IT – BPO BUSINESS
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
- Runway 2120 meters by 45 meters
- 27 Flying Schools are using the airport for cross – country training flights
- New Control Tower, Passenger Terminal Building, Fire Station and Powerhouse.
- Within Economic Zone and can accommodate all types of vessel
- International port of entry
- Caters incoming bulk cargoes
- Pier Picture
- Pier 1: 150m x 21m
- with a draft of 4m to 15.1m
- Pier 2: 200m x 21m
- with a draft of 4m to 14.32m
- Bcc Pier: 200m x 19m
232.41km Total Road Network
400 GBPS |
Fiber Optic Ready Barangays
4 Hours |
Away from MNL via NLEX-SCTEX-TPLEX
1 Hour |
Away from Baguio City
3 Hours |
Away from Vigan
5 Hours |
Away from Laoag
INVESTMENTS AND INCENTIVES CODE
OF THE CITY OF SAN FERNANDO, LA UNION
(City Ordinance No. 2018 – 19)
Local Fiscal Incentives
New Enterprise / Expansion
Above PHP 100,000,000
PHP 15,000,001 – 100,000,000
Below PHP 3,000,000
NON – LOCAL FISCAL INCENTIVES
- One Stop documentation for simplified registration procedure.
- Networking with concerned National Government Agencies such as Technical Education Skills and Development Authority (TESDA) and other similar institutions for training of workers to enhance skills or manpower of the enterprise.
- Assist potential and existing in:
- Securing of business, construction, and other regulatory permits and license;
- Identifying business and joint venture partners raw materials suppliers; and
- Sourcing of skilled manpower and service providers.
- Identification of joint venture partner as deemed necessary.
- Provide opportunities for micro and small enterprise to participate trade fairs and exhibits, entrepreneur development and training, and inclusion in business matching.
- Such other aftercare services that may be afforded to investors including validation and visitation in aftermath or man-made natural disasters for additional incentives to be granted.
- Agriculture, Agribusiness, and Fishery
- Support facilities such as irrigation, post-harvest, cold storage, blast freezing and the production of fertilizers and pesticides
- Tourism and Transportation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Manufacturing / Processing
- Infrastructure, Water and Sanitation, and Property Development
- Ecological Solid Waste Management